When looking at the air fryer itself, you can say it’s big. That’s the first thing you say, it’s not like the ordinary air fryers. It is big. Bagotte 5.8QT has a preheat setting as any other air fryer does. When you put it on preheat mode it goes for five minutes. It’s also got to keep warm and can dry out your food. It’s got all the normal presets. You can adjust the temp, it goes as high as 400 degrees so you know that works pretty cool. The Bagotte 5.8QT quart does go in and out pretty easily and locks. That’s a safety device. Because you don’t want to detach while you’re carrying them around, so that’s a good thing. And then obviously this comes out for easy cleanup. The basket got some sort of nonstick surface on it.
You also got some metal down there for the latch.
- Touch control, several cooking modes.
- Beautiful design.
- Silent during cooking.
- Cooks delicious, really healthy food without oil.
- The basket coating peeled off quickly
- Fan problems. Stops spinning after unintended use.
- Takes up a lot of space.
- The grid in the stand is too large.