- Toast bread
- Smoked ham
- Smoked turkey
How to Make it
This double-decker sandwich is out of this world. So let’s get started!
- The thing you’re going to want to do is to cook up some thick-cut bacon. And you’re going to need 3 slices of bacon for each club sandwich. Put in the hot pan and fry until golden. Once your bacon is cooked the way that you like it, go ahead and remove it from your pan. Set it off on some paper towels to drain completely. And that’s all the cooking that you’re going to need to do for this sandwich.
- Take a tomato and cut the core out of this and get rid of it. Slice this into kind of thin slices, maybe just about a 1/4″ or so. You don’t want them too thick because this is going to be quite a thick sandwich anyway.
- Take 3 pieces of bread and toast it.
- Take one toast to cover it with some mayonnaise.
- Start with a layer of ham. And this is just regular smoked ham lunch meat. Top it with some smoked turkey breast lunch meat. And then a slice of mild cheddar cheese. Take the second slice of bread. Put a nice layer of mayonnaise on that and put it side down.
- Now basically what you’re going to do is make yourself a B.L.T. right on top of that ham, turkey, and cheddar sandwich. So layer up your bacon there. And then on top of that bacon, put yourself a nice piece of lettuce. Put two slices of tomato right on top of that.
- Kind of press your sandwich down a little bit. Take some of these frilly toothpicks. Because this sandwich is such a high stacked sandwich, you’re going to want something to keep these pieces together when you cut it. Use the classic, what they use at all the restaurants around. Use the frilly toothpicks and put one on each side.
- And then take a very sharp knife and cut this sandwich right in half. Turn it and then cut into quarters.
To have a nice slice of whatever you want to use electric deli meat & food slicer. If you want to know about the best electric slicers 2020 for your home, you can check it out here!
To serve this up, make up some french fries. Take frozen, store-bought french fries and cook it in the oven and put those onto the plate. And around the fries arrange the four quarters of the club sandwich.
And there you go. Bon Appetit!