- 2 apples (medium-sized)
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp of brown sugar
- Baking flour
- Pie dough
How to use the air fryer for baking
A lot of air fryer cooking books contain baking recipes. This is one of the best.
For the apple pie, you need to create a precooked filling. Add some butter to a pan and then add some cubed apples. Use two medium-sized apples. Cook that down to soften for about five minutes on medium-low heat. Then add a little bit of cinnamon, some brown sugar, some flour, and stir everything. Now just add a little bit of water and continue to stir on medium-low heat and the flour will thicken up the water and combine with all the other ingredients to create a nice sauce.
Now take some pre-made pie dough here and cut it into six even pieces. Scoop some apple filling right into the center of three of them. Pop over other pieces of dough and crimp the edges. Now you’ve got beautiful little apple pies. Try to get all three of them to the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Set up the temperature to 320 F for 10 minutes. Your pies are ready!
How to clean an air fryer oven?
You always can read air fryer instructions. But it is so simple.
- Have to detach your basket from the tray (depends on your air fryer model).
- Use a scrubbing brush with washing-up liquid and just go over the basket and outer tray as well. Clean all the fats from your flask.
- Wash it with some warm water and just leave it on the side.
- Let it dry and then pop it back in the air fryer.